The dental team at Great Beginnings Pediatric Dentistry knows you have many options to choose from for your child’s dental care. We don’t want to be just another choice. We want to be the best children’s dentist in Northeast Ohio.
Our people and our dental technology set us apart from other pediatric dentists.
If you ask kids what they love about Great Beginnings Pediatric Dentistry, they might mention the touch-screen games in the waiting room or the movie screens over every chair. Parents, however, tell us that they appreciate all of the following benefits we have to offer:
- Experienced, compassionate pediatric dentists. Our dentists have 25 years of combined dental experience. In addition, they are warm and caring. They invite your questions and your child’s curiosity. Their tell-show-do approach engages children. It also helps children overcome their dental anxiety.
- Professional, fun dental team. When working with kids, having the right job title just isn’t enough. Every member of our dental team knows how to meet kids on their level. From pajama parties to silly selfies, they go the extra step, so your kids look forward to their dental visits. At the same time, they show their serious side by exceeding required continuing education requirements each year.
- Gentle, innovative dental technology. Our Solea laser dentistry means NO needles and NO dental drill for kids! We also use digital radiography (x-rays), intraoral cameras, and mercury-free fillings. Dr. Laura and Dr. Rachel invest in the latest technology and training available, so your child receives the best care possible.
- Non-invasive cavity treatments. Our no-drill SDF cavity treatment option is as easy as painting on a tooth! We are among the first dental practices in Northeast Ohio to offer this option to kids!
- Prevention-focused care. Of course, children need to learn proper brushing and flossing habits. Nutrition also plays a critical role in a child’s oral health. At Great Beginnings, we take the time at each visit to teach children about taking care of their teeth and help parents develop strategies for at home.
At the end of the day, though, what we believe that what really sets us apart from our competition is our passion for what we’re doing. We love working with kids, and we believe that shines through in all we do. Your kids will love coming here because we do!
Don’t just take our word for it! Come see for yourself!
We welcome office visits! You can come to meet Dr. Laura, Dr. Rachel, and team before your child needs any work done. Likewise, we invite you to call our front desk team members to get all your insurance questions answered.
We are conveniently located off of Route 91 in Twinsburg. We are only 3 miles south of Solon, and 3 miles west of Aurora.